Featured Post

Popol Vuh: The Definitive Edition of the Mayan Book of the Dawn of Life and the Glories of Gods and Kings by Dennis Tedlock

This volume can be divided into two parts. First is the introduction of the Popol Vuh; second, the translation of the work itself. It is...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More Reviews to Come

So far I've done a few reviews of some anime, books and video games. I'll be writing more reviews of my favorite anime series in the next few weeks as well as the novellas from the Malazan Book of the Fallen series. I'll be rereading some of Dean Koontz's works too. Most of what I've reviewed so far I have watched/read/played in the past 3-4 years. I'll be including some series that I've recently finished too.

Things to do:
1. A four-part review of Prince of Tennis.
2. Top Ten lists of anything from the Malazan series.
3. Reviews of my favorite books by Dean Koontz.
4. Summary of some mythology and folklore books I'm going to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Please keep it clean.