Featured Post

Popol Vuh: The Definitive Edition of the Mayan Book of the Dawn of Life and the Glories of Gods and Kings by Dennis Tedlock

This volume can be divided into two parts. First is the introduction of the Popol Vuh; second, the translation of the work itself. It is...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Slacking Off

I just got back this week from my hiatus and I still haven't written anything yet. As promised, I will write more anime reviews (which I will start doing so next week). I will feature several series I've seen in the past few years including Prince of Tennis, Samurai 7 and more of my favorites. I will also review some of the Dean Koontz books I've read before.

Not being able to use the internet for two and a half months gave me an opportunity to...well, do things I still usually do. Therefore it was not a very good break for me. Sometimes my hands are itching to write about something and post it publicly. At least I got to finish two more Steven Erikson books, a pre-history book from National Geographic and I re-watched a few anime series. I finally got to play LittleBIGPlanet as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Please keep it clean.