Featured Post

Popol Vuh: The Definitive Edition of the Mayan Book of the Dawn of Life and the Glories of Gods and Kings by Dennis Tedlock

This volume can be divided into two parts. First is the introduction of the Popol Vuh; second, the translation of the work itself. It is...

Monday, July 12, 2010

Breaking the Chains of Idleness

I've been on hiatus for over a year. As you can see I don't have any entries for 2009 so I've decided to set aside more time for writing.

I've been busy with school and other things lately. I spend most of my time either playing with my console or exploring Gaia Online. I haven't even finished two books a few months ago.

To my horror, I find myself groping in the dark for topics to write about. It seems my brain is getting a bit rusty. Then a thought struck me. Why not write about the things I'm currently interested with? I've been sharing my thoughts in the forums at Gaia for the past several months and I thought, hey why not post them here as well. After all I didn't just make an account here to serve as a 'backup folder' for my previous works.

I'll be posting more in the next few weeks. I'll probably review a few games and books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Please keep it clean.